Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Act III

And... my storyboard process has come to an end. 

A couple of things that I need to point out:


  1. I haven't decided what's going to be my killer's weapon. A gun is the easiest one but I'm not going to go and buy a toy one just because I have a low budget. It could be a knife, even one that he grabs from the kitchen but, for some reason, I feel that that's a little bit cliché. I thought about rope but then we would've seen him bring it as he gets to the house, and that would be a little sketchy. So, I'll figure out this by the time I film. 
  2. Remember my peers advised me to have a signature? Ok, I haven't figure out that either. But either way, I don't think that I'd need to show it; instead, it would be something that the news reporter would mention at the end.
  3. Last thing I haven't figure out is my killer's nickname. I have to force myself to dive into thesaurus and start looking for words that start with C until I find something catchy and innovative. But once again, I still have time for that. 

I think that's all that I needed to mention; here you have my last 2 sets of scenes. The drawings are even worse than the previous ones but understand that at this point I've already done 12 sets of scenes and I just wanted to finish the storyboard.



I'm going to start filming tomorrow (insert excitement!) and I'll be adding a couple of pictures of my set in my next post so you can have a better idea of it. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment