Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Act II

I just finished the storyboard for Act II, and it's looking good! 

I'm really excited about starting filming; I can see every scene very clearly in my head and I hope they look similar in camera. Once again, I need to apologize for my drawing quality, but I really tried to make them as pretty and understandable as possible.

Something that I forgot to mention in my Act I post is that I'll be implementing a low-key lighting in my film, just like is usual in horror/thriller productions. In addition, I won't be showing my killer's face in its entirety just to keep the suspense of his identity. Nevertheless, I will be showing his eyes and mouth in moments of tension and suspense. 


1.-  This selection of scenes is also in the Act I post because there are some scenes of that Act as well.
 Nevertheless, after the sweater shot, Act II starts. 
2.- This one doesn't look very neat, but I think it's because of the friction
 between the scanner and the index cards; my apologies
3.- 
4.- I'm really proud of my eyelashes in the first scene of this selection 
5.-
6.-



7.- My friend says that the last one looks like a spaghetti;
thank you for the support, friend
8.-




This is the ending of my Act II; I'll be posting Act III tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment