Thursday, April 13, 2017

Website

Here it goes my second vlog, I didn't realize it was this long when I was recording, but oh well. At least I hope you find it entertaining. And once again, I am sorry for my accent. 


So far, this has been the most difficult task for me, yes, even harder than recording sound effects and placing them in the exact second. I created my website with Wix and it provided me with so many choices for fonts, layouts, elements, etc, and I wanted to use them all at the same time. I think I made the right decisions at the end. 

Here you have a couple of pictures from the posters I made for my ''protests'':


















Here it goes my screening for the website from The Conjuring 2 and from The Babadook:




Sources: 

THE CONJURING 2 – Official Movie Site – Own it on Digital HD 8/30 and Blu-ray™ 9/13. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 Apr. 2017.
Discover the Babadook. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Apr. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment