Saturday, April 8, 2017

Layout

Now that I have the picture for the front side of my postcard, it's time for me to fill in the front and back side with information. It was very frustrating for me to look for case studies for this section because there are not numerous examples of films postcards; but after an extensive day of looking at pictures and searching for movies in specific, I found some examples that are useful. 
  • Case Study #1


This one actually was shown to me by Mrs. Stoklosa. She told me that the postcard would be something like the one in the middle but double sided. So basically, just include the important information from where and when the movie is going to be presented. 

  • Case Study #2
This postcard is even more complete than the last one. It not only states when and where but also how much and for how long.

  • Case Study #3

Finally a double sided one! I know it's in Spanish, I'm sorry. But basically, it just states the name of the festival and the date where Paura was presented. This is what I imagine for my postcard but I would add the room where my film is going to be presented as well as our social media.

  • Case Study #4


My last example is from a Venezuelan movie, which rumor has it it's really good (sadly, I have not watch it). Anyway, I understand that this is an invitation but it still has the layout of what I have to do for this component. I will not add any references from newspapers because I don't have any and I don't want to come up with one; same way with awards since it's not real. 

So to start with my layout I copied the blue color from my main picture and put it as the background for the back side. I used Pixlr to get the color's code, Canva to create the postcard and Wondershare Filmora to film my screen and for the music.

Sources:
"Film Festival Poster Template." StockLayouts. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2017.
"PAURA FESTIVAL INTERNACIONAL DE TERROR." Paura Festival Internacional de Cine de Terror. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2017.
"Desde allá (2015)." IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2017.
"Myrtle Beach Film Noir Festival." Bradley Harris. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment