Monday, March 7, 2016

The Beginning of Something Big


Dear reader:

I once had a teacher that used to pop out every year saying that “time is ephemeral” and so we should take advantage of every second we have.

My name is Celeste Velazco and I’m Venezuelan, and I’m going to try to benefit from all the time that I’ve been supplied with. What you’re about to read is what will become one of my biggest challenges so far. I’ve never done such an important task; I guess this is a symbol that I’m growing up and therefore I have bigger responsibilities.  Through each of my posts you will join me in this difficult but exciting journey.

For this project I chose to do the film opening because I consider that through this, one can express numerous thoughts that may not be that easy to express through other media. 

To be honest, I have many ideas in mind so I haven’t decided which story I want to produce. I need to pick between romantic comedy, horror or drama. I strongly hope that during this week, if not earlier, I come by with my true passion.

What I’m certain is that this is not going to be an easygoing process, but I have a notion that I’m going to love the result.

I trust you’ll enjoy this as much as I will do.

Chao, Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment