Tuesday, March 29, 2016

FINALLY

As expected, I started filming this week!

I filmed the interview scenes first because they don't need so much effort and they can be filmed in school.

Remember that I want to put many videos on the screen and then click on one that will be the last scene of the movie? Well, these are some of those interviews:

Macarena and Carlos, 7 months together

Miguel and Valentina, 11 months together.



Juan and Eugenia, 2 months together.



Letty and Philip, 10 months together.


Oh, and I need to emphasize that all these couples are real couples. I took the time to look for real couples and ask them for help because the connection that they have been easily perceived in camera, is something that flows naturally and that they don't have to force. 

After this, I made a trial for the screen thing and, even though is going to have more interviews and the video apps will not be shown, this is the idea:




I also filmed the main interview yesterday, the one that goes at the beginning of the film. But, since my friends are not a real couple, I don't see it real, I really feel that there's a spark missing in that scene. So tomorrow, I'm going to film a real couple and I'll see which one is better. 

I'll keep you informed.

Chao, Chao!

1 comment: