Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Disappointed

Today I was supposed to film the interview scenes. I asked my friend Larissa to participate in the project and to call one of her friends to be her boyfriend in the movie and she said yes; I was super excited. I prepared everything: the location, the camera, and the script.

For some reason, I knew that the guy wouldn't go, so Larissa and I started to look through our contacts on our smartphones to check if anyone could help us. We texted every close friend, but they all said no, because they either are  out of town, sick, or are super camera shy and don't like to appear in films, so they can't act even for 5 seconds. Apparently everyone has a better social life than us, and no one is available to help me. 

Anyways, we were supposed to film at 6:00 pm with Larissa's friend and at 7:00 pm he let us know that he went to the beach so he couldn't do it (thanks, buddy) . As you can imagine I was pretty angry with the guy because of his irresponsibility.

I seriously wanted to start filming today so everything else would flow easier. I wanted to make the first step of the beginning of the project, to feel that it is actually something concrete. But no, friends can't help other friends even if they're begging.

Tomorrow I'll meet with Larissa again and with Isabella to see what we can do and if any other friends can help. If we don't find a solution, I guess I'll have to wait until Spring Break is over and everyone comes back to Weston.

I'll just keep hoping that everything happens for a reason and that the Universe is working with me and for me so I can find the correct actors (be positive, Cele).

Conclusion:
  • Don't rely on friends for your personal stuff.
  • Weston is not a really fun place.

Chao, Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment