Saturday, April 2, 2016

#FINISHED

Today I finished filming the main scene from the film opening *tears of joy*, which is the scene with Marcella and her best friend.

So... may I present to you, Marcella (Isabella Armas-León):
Marcella, the protagonist
and her best friend, Racquel:
Racquel


We filmed in a little forest that Isa had near her house; this was the location that I wanted since it establishes a character background for Marcella (unfortunately I didn't remember to take a picture of it)

I need to admit that it wasn't as easy as I expected. My main plan was to make a zoom out from Marcella's phone showing that she's watching the interview, but because of the sun and the reflection of the phone on the screen, it was really hard. I also struggled to take the shots since I didn't have a tripod and my hand (without knowing why) was shaking so much.  

But actually, I'm satisfied that I finished filming. Now I can devote to editing in the remainder of the weekend so I can make the Critical Reflection next week.

I'll post any other update.

Chao, Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment