Friday, April 8, 2016

Planning CCR

Since I came up with my title yesterday and I have the design and everything, now I can move on to the Creative Critical Reflection.

I still don't have a clear idea about how I'm going to present it. I'm thinking about starting with a vlog just to create an introduction about myself and a background information about the film. Then I'd switch to show visuals, maybe an excerpt from the opening and then some images and screencasts of my editing process. I will figure out that later. But right now, these are the main points that I will be touching during my reflection:

How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • Challenge conventions of romantic movies. 
    • Love 
    • Necessity of a relationship
    • Happy endings
  • Contrast between Marcella and her friends and interviews
    • Expectations
  • Different representation of love
    • More realistic
  • Inclusion
    • Different languages
How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • Different production to the others, therefore, more appealing
  • Distribution
    • Movie-theaters
    • Social Media (Audience)
      • Snapchat
      • Twitter
      • Facebook
      • Spotify
    • Valentine's Day (Genre) 
How did your production skills develop throughout the project?
  • Interview 
    • 2 shots, as equals
    • Colors
  • Choosing setting
    • Colors
  • Extreme Close-up
    • Feelings/emotions
  • Realism
How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online - in this project?
  • Wondershare
  • Vegas
  • Movie Maker
  • Own background
  • Own logo
  • Own title
So this will be my guide to writing my script this afternoon. 

I believe that I will have everything by Sunday afternoon.

Chao, Chao!





No comments:

Post a Comment