Sunday, April 3, 2016

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Even though I finished the filming yesterday, I still needed to do the credits part.

As I wrote in my post with the Storyboard, I wanted to do my credits hand-written with sticky notes, Post-it, and school supplies. I also wanted this scene to serve as a background information about Marcella; that's why I took the time to do these notes about Sociology:


Because of their neatness and order, the annotations reflect that Marcella is an organized and responsible person that loves what she's doing as a major.







I also did this paper to illustrate her name and the university where she studies.

It's awful, I know, but it only appears a millisecond.




















This is my workplace.
I had to place some cardboards on the table because of the glass.

I started doing it as a time-lapse, but it was so fast, so I couldn't read my actors' name. I really struggled for 1 hour trying to figure out an app that wouldn't be so fast. I even passed those videos to the computer and tried to decrease the speed, but it was pointless.

So at the end, I filmed a normal video and I just increased its speed from the computer,


When I finished all my trials I ended up with this quantity of wasted paper. I was crying inside me because I've always HATED wasting paper, I usually try my best to recycle every kind of paper, even if it's super tiny or if it's all torn, (really, my mom mocks me sometimes).





However, this time, I wasn't able to do that, you can't really recycle post-it. So yes, I had to throw them away against my will.

BUT  the important thing is that after all my suffering with the speed and the Post-it, I finished editing my video, and I wish you could imagine my joy and satisfaction at this time, 12:20 am. 

I know that I'm going to continue editing in the week, especially because I'm going to show it to my actors to hear their CONSTRUCTIVE opinions. But at least, I have all my videos in a single place and I have a tangent thing about the vision I had 2 weeks ago.

My problem right now is my title. I haven't come up with a good, appealing title. I even did my research, but my creativity has been extinct this weekend. But I'll do another post tomorrow to talk about it.

The most important thing is, now I can move on to my Critical Reflection and I'm confident that I'll have everything ready for next Sunday.

Seriously guys, you can't imagine the level of happiness I have right now.

Chao,Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment